The Jack Law Firm can assist clients with their immigration needs. Mr. Mosi K. Jack’s wife is originally from Jakarta, Indonesia. However, she is now on the path towards becoming a naturalized citizen. Thus, Mr. Jack has a deep personal appreciation for how important this area of law can be to individuals and small businesses. Therefore, Mr. Jack will do his best to assist your immigration needs in a professional, courteous, and competent manner.
Immigration law is very complex and only after a detailed and thorough examination of the facts can The Jack Law firm advise you on your specific situation. Below is a non-exhaustive list of services provided by the Jack Law Firm.
Asylum and Refugee Applications
Adjustment of Status
Deferred Action Petitions
Diversity Immigrant Visas
Employment Authorization and Travel Documentation
- H-1B non-immigrant professional visas
- Persons of Extraordinary Ability visas
- Multinational Executives and Managers visas
- Outstanding Professors and Researchers visas
- Investor visas
- Nurse visas
- Athlete and Group Entertainer Visas
- Fashion Model Visas
- Fiancée of US Citizen
- Husband/Wife of US Citizen
- Children of US Citizen
- Brother and sister of US Citizen
- Parents of US Citizen
- Self-petitions for battered spouses and children
- Petitions for Spouse, Parent, or Child of Member of Armed Forces Killed in combat
- Widow of US Citizen
I-601/I-212 Waiver Petitions
Student and Trainee Visas
Temporary Visitor Visas
The Jack Law Firm provides most immigration law services on a flat fee basis and does not charge on an hourly basis. The only thing added to the flat fee is the USCIS application fee. Please contact The Jack Law Firm for a consultation where you and Mr. Jack can discuss your situation in full detail to see what your best options are, and how to achieve them.
With the exception of immigration cases, which are handled in all 50 U.S. States and throughout the world, our law firm practice is limited to only Washington, D.C. cases.